How do I get a job at SPIELO International™?
- We prefer online applications, as well as online or website portfolios/demos.
- All applications should be submitted via GTECH'S online application system.
- Apply with cover letter and resume, as well as appropriate portfolio/demo materials.
- Thank you for your interest in SPIELO International! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What types of jobs does SPIELO International have available?
SPIELO International offers many different opportunities. Keep checking back on this site for updates. We frequently have openings for:
- Game Designers
- Software Developers
- Graphic Artists/Animators
- Business Analysts
- Mechanical Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- QA Testers
Do you offer any internships or summer jobs?
Yes. We do sometimes offer internships or summer positions. Please check our website regularly for current openings.
What do I need to know to become a game developer for SPIELO International?
SPIELO International has several different programming positions available. All of these positions require an extensive understanding of C++. Knowledge of Linux, Visual Studio, 3D graphics, math sciences and experience with Open GL is helpful. Please refer to the Careers section of our website for further details on programming positions.
May I submit a general application?
SPIELO International is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We encourage you to create a Candidate Profile on the GTECH website. By creating a Candidate Profile, you will be able to easily apply for future openings with SPIELO International.
Why am I re-directed to GTECH’s Website when I apply?
SPIELO International is 100 percent owned by Lottomatica Group, as is GTECH. Since we are affiliated we often share support infrastructure like our online application system.
Am I able to work from home?
Generally, no. We are currently seeking individuals to work in our offices. Under special circumstances, employees may work from home. This is dependant on the role and location, and it is evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
What does it mean if I have submitted my resume, but I have not received a response?
Resumes are reviewed carefully and our process can be extensive. Please allow us a few weeks to make a decision regarding your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we only contact those applicants selected for an interview.
- SPIELO International is always looking to hire top talent.
- As a globally based company, we are open to international applications.
- Our assessment is based on skills, experience, and fit within our unique corporate culture.
- At SPIELO International, we do our best to support our international employees’ desires to pursue work permit extensions and/or applications for permanent residency.