Accounting Assistant – Part-time Position
GTECH S.p.A. is a leading commercial operator and provider of technology in the regulated worldwide gaming markets, delivering best-in-class products and services, with a commitment to the highest levels of integrity, responsibility, and shareholder value creation. The Company is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “GTK” and is majority owned by De Agostini S.p.A. In 2013, GTECH had €3.1 billion in revenues and 8,600 employees in approximately 60 countries. For more information, please visit www.gtech.com.
GTECH provides a comprehensive suite of gaming products, including machine gaming, systems, interactive, sports betting, and lotteries. It designs, manufactures and distributes top-performing games, cabinets, central systems and associated software to legal gaming markets around the world through its SPIELO product brand. The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets. For information about SPIELO products, visit www.spielo.com.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Responsible for performing daily office tasks, including using a computer terminal, scan, fax, photocopier, and other word processors. Administration duties to be carried out in accordance with organizational and departmental procedures and tasks to completed in a timely manner. Part-time position.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs tasks such as filing, sorting, maintaining records, copying, scanning, posting, and other similar duties.
- Controls the AP and AR electronic scanning folders and ensures the integrity of the information
- Gathering of records and information for audit’s, projects or other administrative requirements
- Assist in mail sorting & fax distribution
- Other projects as required
This description is a summary of principal duties and responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge, in particular excel, word and basic copy/paste and file naming/saving
- 1- 3 years of administrative experience
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.