Ontario Director Site Operations - iGaming
GTECH S.p.A. is a leading commercial operator and provider of technology in the regulated worldwide gaming markets, delivering best-in-class products and services, with a commitment to the highest levels of integrity, responsibility, and shareholder value creation. The Company is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “GTK” and is majority owned by De Agostini S.p.A. In 2012, GTECH had €3.1 billion in revenues and 8,600 employees in approximately 60 countries. For more information, please visit www.gtech.com.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
The overall role of the Director of Site Operations is to ensure every aspect of the contract for the assigned account is delivered to the customer. This role is designed to bring together the necessary resources to develop and implement an account plan designed to deliver exceptional i-gaming services to players, maximize gaming revenues within the guidelines and parameters set out by the customer and ensure alignment with the customers’ goals and objectives. This includes sales, product management, project management, fraud and security, player service operations, communications, technical support services, software delivery, marketing support, government relations, customer relations, financial analysis, legal responsibilities and the growth of the account. Develop and execute site objectives that align with the Company’s strategy to defend, optimize, and grow. Specifically, to sustain and build customer satisfaction with the Company’s products and services, maximize revenues, and minimize costs. Site objectives are accomplished by directing resources across functional areas towards common goals, listening to and acting on specific concerns raised by the customer, conducting data-driven analysis to support sales opportunities, and facilitating support of corporate resources as appropriate.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Overall responsibility for delivery of internet gaming player services including call center, security, account / product inquiries, product management, web portal design, project management, technical support and ensure compliance to regulatory gaming standards.
- Set up and management of governance management committees with the customer
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in the development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate and customer requirements.
- Regularly interacts with executives and senior level management of the customer. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Directs and controls the activities of a large account.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
This description is a summary of principal duties and responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned
Minimum of 10 years in a senior leadership role with a proven track record of successfully operating an I-gaming or consumer driven E-commerce operation with program management experience within an active client relationship within a complex operating environment.
- Strong sales skills. Ability to negotiate with customers.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Finance / Accounting acumen.
- High level knowledge of laws, politics, technology, operations, marketing, etc.
- High level knowledge of the Company structure and products.
- Both a strategic and a tactical thinker.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and manage time effectively.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change. Accepts new assignments, challenges, and change in a positive manner.
- Demonstrates the knowledge, skill, and proficiency to perform assigned job responsibilities.
- Shows understanding of issues relevant to the entire organization and uses that knowledge to get things done.
- Need to be able to work under situations where clearly defined processes may not exist.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.