Poker Operations Manager
GTECH S.p.A. is a leading commercial operator and provider of technology in the regulated worldwide gaming markets, delivering best-in-class products and services, with a commitment to the highest levels of integrity, responsibility, and shareholder value creation. The Company is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “GTK” and is majority owned by De Agostini S.p.A. In 2012, GTECH had €3.1 billion in revenues and 8,600 employees in approximately 60 countries. For more information, please visit www.gtech.com.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
To encompass all aspects of Poker Management Services for Canada and in the interim the US Play For Fun Networks, this will include promotional activities and database/Partner management as well as P&L responsibility for the Poker Networks.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The key duties of the post are as follows :
- Tournament management:
- Management of the Poker Management Team Staff, including:-
- Rotas insuring maximum cover (to be defined)
- Staff Issues
- Monthly schedule: oversee setup and manage the core schedule
- Promotional Creation (including copy), Budgeting & Administration; including ROI analysis.
- Bonus setup for any/all bonuses paid through the poker system
- Managing all tournament/promotion requests
- Jackpot administration
- Player messaging: configuration and management of player messaging and player communication tools.
- Resolving poker specific problems for customers, Dispute resolution
- Identification and reporting of bugs/CR
- Liaising with technical poker support
- Training on new release functionality and features
- Monitor compliance to network rules & regulations, and assist in changes and implementation of Network rules.
- Market analysis: analyse both the domestic and international market
- KPI reporting: assist all partners in KPI performance and reporting
- Liaise with Fraud and Security teams
- Lead and participate in presentations/reporting to Senior Executive management of partners and GTECH management.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the key stake holders for the provinces.
- Recommend and deliver strategies to increase revenues and performance across all aspects of the Canadian Poker Network.
- Create, advise and implement innovative campaigns for player acquisition and retention.
This description is a summary of principal duties and responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned.
- Be committed to improving levels of service
- Have good analytical approaches to problem solving
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent computer skills, especially excel
- Be flexible with working patterns in order to meet demands of business.
- Have a keen demonstrable interest in online/offline poker.
- Responsible for Training all staff to ensure proficiency within the Poker Management Operations.
- Proven record of articulating strategic visions for operations
- Proven record of managing large budgets and building poker operations teams.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Minimum of 7 years global poker operations experience
- Fluent in Written and spoken English & French fluency is desirable
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.