QA Tester II
GTECH S.p.A. is a leading commercial operator and provider of technology in the regulated worldwide gaming markets, delivering best-in-class products and services, with a commitment to the highest levels of integrity, responsibility, and shareholder value creation. The Company is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “GTK” and is majority owned by De Agostini S.p.A. In 2012, GTECH had €3.1 billion in revenues and 8,600 employees in approximately 60 countries. For more information, please visit www.gtech.com.
GTECH provides a comprehensive suite of gaming products, including machine gaming, systems, interactive, sports betting, and lotteries. It designs, manufactures and distributes top-performing games, cabinets, central systems and associated software to legal gaming markets around the world through its SPIELO product brand. The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets. For information about SPIELO products, visit www.spielo.com.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Generates test documentation and executes tests to verify that the system performs as required. Works independently, and mentors junior resources. Organizes, designs, and plans activities required for the test effort.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops test documentation.
- Performs tests.
- Secures, organizes, and maintains test environment.
- Assist in coordinating, preparing, and presenting software products to customer.
- Participates in project meetings and meetings with the customer.
- Applies principles and techniques to evaluate systems during development.
- Recording, reporting, and tracking defects to accurately depict the status of the system.
This description is a summary of principal duties and responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience with a university degree or up to three years of related work experience with a community college certificate. Experience designing and evaluating tests.
- Experience programming Basic and/or C++. VB, C, JAVA would be considered an asset.
- Unix experience.
- Knowledge of software testing and test automation tools.
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Programming skills are desirable.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.