Welcome to Moncton, NB, Canada
Employees truly enjoy the quality of life in Moncton, New Brunswick. No traffic jams, affordable living, and great people are just a few things that our employees have come to love. There are a wide range of outdoor activities including many parks, costal trails, and beautiful beaches just twenty minutes outside the city centre.
Moncton is a great place to raise a family. As a bilingual community with strong educational infrastructure, schools in the Greater Moncton Area offer the opportunity for children to attend school in both of Canada's official languages.
Jobs at this location
|Job Title||Date Posted|
|Business Systems Analyst, Senior - VLT||05/06/2013|
|QA Tester, Senior||04/30/2013|
|Logistics Analyst, Senior||04/29/2013|
|QA Tester, Senior||04/29/2013|
|Software Developer II - SharePoint||04/26/2013|
|Database Administrator, Senior||04/17/2013|
|Casino Product Manager||04/15/2013|
|Ontario Director Site Operations - iGaming||04/15/2013|
Our employees enjoy a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, as well as a number of perks and benefits unique to our location. Our Social Committee offers activities led by employees for employees, and our various corporate initiatives ensure that we maintain a dynamic and most importantly, FUN work environment.
- Health, Dental and Vision Care Coverage – prescription drugs, extended health,worldwide travel
- Basic and Optional Group Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with SPIELO International matching contributions
- Access to an accredited Financial Advisor for all financial planning
- Preferred pricing for home and auto insurance
- On-site fitness facility
- On-site cafeteria
- Free parking
- Scent-free working environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Early Releases
- Additional Days Off at Christmas
- Finder’s Fee Building Excellence – monetary recognition for employees who go over and above their regular job duties
- Service Awards – recognizing employees for 5, 10, 15, 20 year of service
- ideaWorks Awards – monetary recognition for employees who bring forth valued, creative ideas
- Sponsorship Program – corporate donations, to individual and team sports or academic events for employees and their children.
- Volunteer Program – allowing employees to take time from work to support their favourite charities or events