Bringing the power of INTELLIGEN™ to the venue-based operator.
The Multi-Terminal Site Controller (MTSC) is a robust, commercially-proven server that can manage hundreds of VLTs per controller on the venue floor. Located in the facility’s secure data center, the MTSCs receive VLT meter data and events and forward the information to the INTELLIGEN™ central system in real time.
The MTSC is composed of industry-proven IBM xSeries hardware and GTECH-developed software.
- Distribution of games for downloading to G2S-compliant VLTs.
- Support for all industry standard VLT protocols – G2S, SAS, DXS.
- Storage of VLT data in the event of communication failure with the central system, with no disruption to the players.
- An operator Graphical User Interface that displays the status of all VLTs controlled by all MTSCs in the facility, allowing you to monitor and upload activity and event logs on each individual VLT.
- Support for cash-out ticket Self-Redemption Terminals.
MTSC also provides:
- Reliability. The MTSC is equipped with Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) Level 5 disk subsystems, providing storage of weeks of data in the event of a communications failure.
- A safety net. The optional built-in Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) ensures no transaction is ever lost.